International Cooperation and Scientific Twinning Department (ICSTD) at KSU is involved in developing a coherent strategy to promote KSU’s international relations, global profile and international competitiveness. The program is responsible for building scientific and technological cooperation with universities and scientific research institutions around the world. The work involved is quite vast and includes the following:
- Introducing and promoting the university globally to enhance relations and develop partnerships.
- Engaging with relevant institutions in key countries or regions.
- Contributing to the development of scientific research between the university and international institutions.
- Developing human resources within the university through various international collaborations.
- Monitoring and analyzing major developments in the international higher education sector.
Supporting KSU faculties and departments in realizing their international ambitions.
- Managing and monitoring the progress of international agreements.